Wadaiko London (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and to developing technology that gives you the most powerful and safe online experience.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By using our website: www.tsukimi.org.uk (“our site”) you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Wadaiko London of 72 Dunbridge Street, E2 6JG is both data controller and data processor. Enquiries relating to data protection in reference to our activities may be sent to <a href=”mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org” target=”_top”>email@example.com</a>
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• information that you provide by completing forms on our site such as your e-mail address, name, home or work address, telephone number. This information may be provided at the time of subscribing to our mailing list, booking an event or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information if you report a problem with our site;
• if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
• we may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them;
• details of transactions you carry out through our sites and of the fulfilment of your orders;
• details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
We may also collect information about your computer hardware and software including, where available, your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring web site addresses. This information is used by us for the operation of the site, to maintain the quality of the site and to provide general statistics regarding the use of our site.
Accuracy of personal data
We will take reasonable steps to create an accurate record of any personal data you have submitted. However, we do not assume responsibility for confirming the ongoing accuracy of your personal data. You can update your personal data by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at our registered address.
A cookie is a text file that is placed on your browser or the hard drive of your computer by a web page server. Cookies are widely used to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the sites.
Where we store your data
Security of your information
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We will not sell, rent or lease your information to third parties. However, we may share your information with trusted third parties to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to us, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Use of your information
We may use information held about you in any of the following ways:
• to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
• to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
• to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts between you and us;
• to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
• to notify you about changes to our service;
• to determine which of our products and services are the most popular so as to deliver customised content and advertising;
• for our own legitimate interests e.g:
◦ for market research, analysis and developing statistics (data will be anonymised where appropriate);
◦ to send you marketing communications. You will have the option to unsubscribe via a link in all such messages or by contacting us via email@example.com
Disclosure of your information
Your rights under the applicable data protection law:
• The right to be informed about our processing of your personal data
• The right of access to your personal data and information about how we process it. Access requests may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
• The right to rectification: You have the right to have your personal data rectified (for example, if it’s inaccurate or incomplete).
• The right to erasure (the ‘right to be forgotten’).
• The right to restrict processing: You have the right to block or suppress processing of personal data.
• The right to data portability: You have the right to obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes across different services.
• The right to object: You have the right to object to processing of your personal data. Rights in relation to automated decision-making and profiling.
You can exercise your rights at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org