Data Protection Notice
By providing the Personal Information required to register for Tsukimi you agree that WADAIKO LONDON may contact you by email to keep you updated on arrangements being made for this event. WADAIKO LONDON will use Information in a manner reasonably required to run the Event. WADAIKO LONDON does not sell, share, or rent Information to third parties. Any use of Information not disclosed here will only be made with your express permission. By providing the Personal Information requested in the booking form, you agree that WADAIKO LONDON may use the Information for marketing and analysis.
If you do not wish your Information to be used in this way, send an email to email@example.com
Terms and Conditions relating to Tsukimi 2018
1. For the purposes of these terms and conditions (the “Terms”), “the Organisation” shall mean WADAIKO LONDON, “the Event” shall mean Tsukimi 2018 to be held in London 6 October 2018, “Participant” shall mean the person who has completed the booking form, and “Premises” shall mean the Event venue.
2. The Participant shall pay 100% of any fee due to the Organisation upon booking, and in any event in advance of the Event taking place.
3. If the Participant cancels any reservation or part of any reservation the following cancellation charges shall apply:
3.1 If cancelled before 7 days from the date of the Event: 10%
3.2 If cancelled less than 7 days from the date of the Event: 100% of the relevant fee.
4. The Participant acknowledges that failure to pay in accordance with Clause 2 above shall entitle the Organisation to refuse entry to the Event.
5. The Participant may substitute a delegate up to 7 days prior to the event if this is conveyed via email to the Organisation. The replacement participant will take over the workshop(s) agreed by the original participant. These Terms will apply to any replacement participant as if s/he was the original participant.
6. The Organisation shall have the right to make any changes to the Event which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement, or which do not materially affect the nature or quality of the Event, and the Organisation shall notify the Participant in any such event.
7. The Organisation reserves the right to cancel the Event at any time in which case it shall refund any monies paid as at Clause 2 above. The Organisation shall have no further liability to the Participant in such circumstances.
8. The Participant shall obey the instructions and/or directions of any responsible member of the Organisation’s staff and/or any responsible member of staff associated with the Premises and shall ensure that its representatives required to attend the Event shall do the same.
9. The Participant shall comply with any rules and regulations associated with the Premises and shall ensure that its representatives required to attend the Event shall do the same.
10. The Organisation does not accept liability for loss or damage to the Participant’s property nor shall the
Participant hold the venue provider liable for any such loss or damage. Should the Organisation become liable to the Participant despite this clause any such liability shall be limited to any fee paid in respect of the Event as at Clause 2 above.
11. Save where such claim or expense arises because of the Organisation’s negligence the Participant shall indemnify the Organisation against any claim or expense relating to its attendance or proposed attendance at the Event.
12. Nothing in these Terms shall limit or exclude the Organisation’s liability for (a) death or personal injury caused by negligence; (b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) any other liability which cannot be limited or excluded by applicable law.
13. The Organisation shall incur no liability to the Participant if the Organisation is prevented or hindered by any cause whatsoever beyond its control from holding the Event and/or from making any provision at the Event and in particular but without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing by Act of God, war, riot, civil commotion, Government controls, restrictions or prohibitions or any other Government act or omission whether local or national, fire, flood, subsidence, sabotage, accident, strike or lock-out and shall not be liable for any loss or damage resulting therefrom suffered by the Participant.
15. The Organisation will use the personal information the Participant provides to the Organisation to keep the Participant updated on arrangements being made for the Event and as reasonably required to run the Event. Any other use of the Participant’s personal information will only be made with the Participant’s express permission or where the law either requires or allows the Organisation to do so. The Organisation shall not be responsible for any information or the use of any information provided by the Participant to a third party at the Event.
16. The Organisation offers no warranties in respect of services provided at the Event.
17. If a competent court declares any of these Terms unenforceable all other terms and conditions shall remain in full force and effect and the unenforceable term and/or condition shall endure to the extent permissible.
18. These Terms shall be governed by the laws of England and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.